Unexpected Error

markflatt

Please can you help. I have attached the log as requested. I have had problems with ESSA and currently using Fast Track and latest version 3.2.3.0. Never had any issues although flying into the Airport yesterday i had ground issues. Reading up on reason to why i decided to try and re install the airport and have walked into this issue when trying to uninstall. FTX Central reflects that the scenery is still active and doesnt allow me the option to re install? Weh i click on the control panel for ESSA all boxes are unticked but the scenery is not in ORBX AA Global. When i try to unistall i get a pop up box saying the above pointing towards localdata ftxc3.log?

Please can you support thanks

ftxc3.log

Hello,

I think that error message is generated when FTX Central is asked to do something

that it cannot, such as uninstall a product that is no longer there, in this case.

Please try going to ORBX\User documents\Versions and deleting FTX_GLOBAL_ESSA.TXT.

This should tell FTX Central that the product is not installed and allow you to reinstall.

Archived