I noticed when I'm flying VFR the roads seem to disconnect.  I've tried deleting the version txt and reinstall via FTX3.  I am running P3d V.1  I've checked scenery library and everything is where it suppose to be.  I've also forced migration and cleared temp and still getting this odd issue.  

broken road way.png

broken roads.png

FWIW - I have the same here. (With the exception that the weather is a bit better)

P3Dv3.4, open LC North America, etc.

screenshot1872.jpg 

to me it looks like somethimg you're going to have to live with. There are numerous examples of the roads not matching at the edges of the LC squares. Seems to me it would be very hard to make the LC squares match. You will notice the highways and roads from the Vector addon depict properly. unless the LC files were actual photoreal there's no way one could make up all the squares to match.

2 hours ago, jmbiii said:

FWIW - I have the same here. (With the exception that the weather is a bit better)

P3Dv3.4, open LC North America, etc.

screenshot1872.jpg 

to me it looks like somethimg you're going to have to live with. There are numerous examples of the roads not matching at the edges of the LC squares. Seems to me it would be very hard to make the LC squares match. You will notice the highways and roads from the Vector addon depict properly. unless the LC files were actual photoreal there's no way one could make up all the squares to match.

Thanks!  I was also running a weather test hence the bad weather lol.

Archived