Orbx scenery does not appear

Towerkeeper

Recently got P3D v4 and just purchased/downloaded BASE Pack, VECTOR, openLC NA, Trees HD. The download and installation seemingly went smoothly (with FTX Central).

The listing in P3D's "Scenery Library" show Orbx files at the top, the VECTOR files are farther down the listing.

No errors given when P3D starts. However all I ever see is the P3D default scenery (not a hint of Orbx).

Have rearranged the order numerous times, no change - seems I'm missing something very basic here. Thanks.

Larry

Thanks Nick,

Did take a look at your link; and, what I see in my installation here is definitely only the default P3D scenery. That's why I got the Orbx stuff, hoping to get scenery as your screen shorts illustrate.

Apparently I have not quite installed everything correctly - but without anything obvious (layers showing through, etc.), not sure where to start. It's as though the Orbx files (all enabled) aren't recognized as valid scenery files, just passed over with no error(s) given.

Larry

The Orbx file  *ORBX\FTX_AU\FXAA_ORBXLIB* appears at the top (Priority 1) of the P3D Scenery Library listing.

FTX Central indicates that "This product is installed and up-to-date". Is this a file that has to be installed separately?  ...client.msi ?

Appreciate the help.

Larry

Client.msi is nothing to do with FTX products.

You say that all the files are there and the scenery library entries.

That leaves the scenery library order.

On the settings page of FTX Central v3, you will find the insertion Point tool.

Place the FTX icon at the top of the library or if you have other addon scenery just below the lowest of them.

Place the OLC icon just below the FTX icon and click on Save.

Archived