Cosford Fltsim Show.

Dadtom65

Only a week to go guys for the Cosford show. Hope to see some of you there. This will only be my second time there for the show, well actually I was stationed there many years ago. Oh the memories It will bring again, happy times. Looking forward to it and hoping the weather will be kind and all so traffic wise as it’s nearly a four hour trip from our place, though my son will be doing the driving. Derek.

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Only a week to go guys for the Cosford show. Hope to see some of you there. This will only be my second time there for the show, well actually I was stationed there many years ago. Oh the memories It will bring again, happy times. Looking forward to it and hoping the weather will be kind and all so traffic wise as it’s nearly a four hour trip from our place, though my son will be doing the driving. Derek.

Hi Derek I will be going it will be my 5th time I think I am traveling by train on Friday from Cornwall be a few hrs staying a Shrewsbury Friday and sat night looking forward to meeting John

and the team from orbx  regards stewart

Hopefully, I will be able to meet you, Tom. I already know Stewart (and will have the pleasure of his company plus two others on Friday night for a meal in Shrewsbury, so we are getting the party started early) :D I will probably be wearing a UK2000 beta tester ID card around my neck again, so I should be easy to spot! I am also keen to meet John and the ORBx team.

Archived