What's next?

jlund

Maybe it has been mentioned by the development group, but what area are you planning on doing after the NW is out? I guess it's totally unrealistic to asume you eventually will cover the whole of the USA, so are you maybe considering other places of the world instead?

Somewhere in Europe would be great i.e the southern part of Germany, Italy, Austria where there's a lot of mountains that will make beautiful scenery? I would of course like you to do my home country of Denmark, but as we don't have any mountains and it's pretty dull to fly around in it, I don't consider that a possibility :-)

Regards Jlund

I would have thought that attempting to cover the whole of the US of A would possibly quite profitable area to cover as I would assume (rightly or wrongly) that there would be a largeer customer base there compare with other parts of the world. However, I think New Zealand would be an excellent region to cover which possibly could be covered in either a single or north/south island split, it's a relatively small area but I think it would offer some great GA flying. Go on Orbx you know it makes sense.  ;D

However, I think New Zealand would be an excellent region to cover which possibly could be covered in either a single or north/south island split, it's a relatively small area but I think it would offer some great GA flying. Go on Orbx you know it makes sense.  ;D

Plus they could probably reuse many of the Aussie textures which should speed things up a little.

I'm also pretty sure that there will be more US packages. After all, the PNW project is called NA Blue, and as we all know after AU Blue came Gold, Green and Red. ;)

Archived