FTX OpenLC NA land class issue

Rhett

Hi there,

Is the green lush land class as depicted below correct ? Co-ordinates are in the screenshot. Seen on a flight from Eagle Canyon to KLAS. Does not look right.

I checked on Google Earth and it looks nothing like this.

Using all the latest updates and FTX Central for P3Dv4. Have OpenLC NA and all FTX full fat regions installed.

2017-8-26_12-16-52-401.jpg

Thanks.

Hi Rhett

Please try this
 Go to your
ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT if it is there.
Then run FTX Central , and only the files that are missing or damaged will be downloaded and installed.
If that does not work, then go to
ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .
Run FTX Central again to reinstall them.

Cheers

Doug

7 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Go to your ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_OLC_NA.TXT and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT if it is there.
Then run FTX Central , and only the files that are missing or damaged will be downloaded and installed.

Hi Doug. 

Thank you so much. This has fixed the problem. 

I originally installed FTX OpenLC NA into P3Dv4 using FTX Central and the original full manual download version of OpenLC NA from OrbxDirect as I wanted to "do it right" - so was surprised to see that it downloaded another 1 GB of data to "fix" the problem. I was using FSX-SE before P3Dv4.

Very happy to see it looking right with a much better overall landclass appearance! Now I know that OpenLC NA wasn't working properly at all.

Thanks again.

Rhett

Archived