How to get FSS oder number in my ORBX account

joopverboom@planet.nl

Hello everybody,

I have a big problem. It's impossible to get ORBX in Prepar V4. I get the message: can't find FSS license in your PC. I have tried all what I can do but nothing works.  When I open FTXCentral 3.2, the latest one, then only I see the FTX screen with only a screen named ORBX Libraries. This one has been installed.

I suppose that the FSS numbers must be in my account. But how and that's my question.

I hope you can help. So not then I had to purchase new downloads.

With V1,2 and 3 I had no problems. Global is now in V3. But no reaction for V4.

Thanks for reading this topic.

Joop.

I suspect that, in your FTXCentral settings, you have accidentally checked the option to "only show products that I have installed." Deselect that option and your previously purchased products will be visible and available for download into V4.

Please don't buy anything else.

I can see your account and it has both FTX Global Base and OpenLC Europe in it, transferred from the FSS.

Strangely, I can only see one copy of FTX Global Base.

It looks to me as if you have made a purchase with another account and that you now have two accounts and

two copies of FTX Global Base.

I will refer this to Richard and see if he can sort out what is going wrong for you.

In the meantime, please double check that you have not ticked these boxes.

Untitled_1.jpg

Hello Nick,

I open with :   Previous my password was:

A simfriend of me changed 3 days ago the account.

But I made a GoogleMail account in my Simflight PC yesterday and now when I login with joopverboom@ then in the Central by account is mentioned 

But I think what's happened. Before changing to P3D V4 I deleted all V3 folders and also ORBX in the V3 folder. I did it for a clean new installation V4.

And I think that it was the folder with the FSS numbers.Maybe?

Now a question. Is it possible that I can set  the FSS numbers I have  in a folder manually?

Today I have my new purchased GlobalBase correct in my PC. Via Central. But no asking for a registration key that I need for installation in V3.

When it's my fault what I did then my apologises for all the wasted time for you and others.

After 3 days trying and searching I'm a little dizzy now of all about.

Joop.

There should be no need.

I think I see the problem.

Please log out of FTX Central with your new account and log back in with the e mail address

that you use for these forums, your old account.

Then be sure to check this:

Untitled_1.jpg

I have logged on as you and also saw no products until those two boxes had no ticks in them.

I removed the ticks and now, logged on as you, I can see all your products.

Look:

Untitled.jpg

Please do this and when it works, I will ask Richard to give you a refund for your second copy of FTX Global.

Thanks,

You need to log out of FTX Central, on the settings page and then log in again with

the joopverboom AT planet.nl address and your password.

If you look at your picture, you will see you are logged in with the gmail.com address.

Then you will see all your products, including your first purchase of FTX Global.

Hurrah hurrah,

What I did wrong.... Logout and then login in the Home Orbx screen.

Suddenly I got a clear moment to do it direct in the Central. And there changing the account. And see........ the same as you saw.

I'm very very glad and now I hope that it works.

Nick, you and others are  nice guys. A pity that I bought to fast the Base pack. I'm a lucky man.

Many thanks for your used time for me. I always said to other simmers: simflying without ORBX is flying with a concreet scenery.

Greetings from a lucky Joop in the Netherlands.

Archived