Which programme ?

TimothyWF

Windows 10. Windows Pro version 1703. Intel (CR) Core ™ i5-4590 CPU@3.30 GHz. 64 bits operation. SSD.

Re; Microsoft Simulator De Luxe  DVD purchased circa 2005. 

I have used the above FSX since purchase without trouble over three tower computers until the Windows 10 Anniversary download last year. After that it got a bit tetchy but with some Orbx scenery which I started purchasing, quite usable. The latest big update download from Microsoft killed off my SSD drive and I have had a new one installed which means re-installing all my Flight Simulator files. After downloading FSX from its original disc I have downloaded/reinstalled the Global base and FTX EU England as a starter as I assumed all would follow well. Wrong.  I decided to re download the Microsoft Flight Simulator  Service Pack 1 (of 1.2 & 3) only to discover it is not available any more. The Simulator will run but the Orbx scenery is blocky and all over the place, so I have assumed all  my FSX is doomed.  I would like advice on what to replace it with. It is important to me that Orbx scenery is compatible with the replacement program. I think it is superb.  Can you advise me on which program I should purchase?

Archived