Thanks to the recent ORBX sale I decided to take the plunge with Aerofly FS2 by way of FTX Innsbruck and my Rift CV1! I have to say I'm blown away! Now I'd suddenly like all my FTX scenery in Aerofly... yesterday!

You guys made the right choice porting to Aerofly... you have another new customer ready and waiting!

The logical question is... what other FTX sceneries will be coming to Aerofly next?! Jackson Hole would be great, but then so would Southampton, for completely different reasons!

All the best

Andy

Yep Andy, I couldn't agree with you more.  Being a pensioner where a little has to go a long way, plus with so many Flt Sims on the market and still a couple that I have just read about soon to come, I made the decision that FTX and AF2 were the two I'd like to follow, especially as AF2 is VR compatible, not that I have it yet, but I will.

As far as scenery goes for this Sim, I would say patience is the name of the game.  After all if they can produce scenery of the calibre of Innsbruck, it's worth waiting for.  By the way, try landing at some of those small airports within Innsbruck, they are beautiful.

GL Andy, I'm confident we are on a winner here.

Regards,

JimNZ.

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2017 at 10:08 AM, Airtrooper said:

Thanks to the recent ORBX sale I decided to take the plunge with Aerofly FS2 by way of FTX Innsbruck and my Rift CV1! I have to say I'm blown away! Now I'd suddenly like all my FTX scenery in Aerofly... yesterday!

Areofly2 & VR = a happy me!

I'm really hope Aus will be after PNW... it's my favorite place to fly!

Archived