regularly Spaced Ground Bumps in Terrain

Tamba765

Northwest of KDFW at position N35 09.28 and W 99 29.3 at FL380, there are small terrain bumps that are regularly spaced in a perfect line. They extend well to the Northwest into Colorado. I'm using I'm using Global Base, Global NA, and Global Vector. Screenshot attached. Thanks.

.Wg4vuEq.jpg

Well, I'm seeing it, and FTX Central says OpenLC NA is installed and up to date. I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Maybe it's a priority thing in my Scenery Library or something, but haven't moved it since the initial installation. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I recently reinstalled windows 10 and all my software, including P3Dv4 and all my ORBX scenery. I'm getting these patterns again in the same area. Also, I did a flight at FL340, which took me along the southern Louisiana coast in the U.S, which is basically a big flat swamp. Again, I saw bumpy terrain which was in a similar pattern to the picture I uploaded in this post a while back.  I also noticed a uniform pattern on the surface of the Gulf of Mexico.

In the FTX  Central settings menu, I'm using the default priority shown in the Library Insertion Points. Again, I have all the available FTX Global Range, and Open LC products installed.  Any ideas on specific settings  in ORBX or P3Dv4 I should be using. My hardware is as good or better than what others are showing in their posts, so this is not a factor.

Thanks.

Archived