LOWI issues with FS Global Ultimate (old version)

shaef

Ive got some serious elevation shifting when flying around LOWI. About every few seconds the terrein shifts between hight.at various points 

When i turn off FS Global Ultimate (not the NG version) the problem is gone. I'm using P3dv4

Is this a known compatibility issue?  

lowi.jpg

G'day Shaef, welcome to the forums :)

It is indeed a known issue, basically FS Global Ultimate is clashing with the high-resolution mesh that is included with LOWI. More info and instructions on what to remove can be found here: 

As a side note, we also strongly recommend disabling the dynamic trees option in your P3Dv4 settings. We have found the default dynamic trees to be bad on performance, oddly coloured, far too sparse and generally unrealistic compared to ORBX tree textures. This setting is a check-box found under P3Dv4>Options>Graphics>Graphics/World>Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation

Cheers,

Jarrad

On 10-8-2017 at 8:30 AM, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day Shaef, welcome to the forums :)

It is indeed a known issue, basically FS Global Ultimate is clashing with the high-resolution mesh that is included with LOWI. More info and instructions on what to remove can be found here: 

As a side note, we also strongly recommend disabling the dynamic trees option in your P3Dv4 settings. We have found the default dynamic trees to be bad on performance, oddly coloured, far too sparse and generally unrealistic compared to ORBX tree textures. This setting is a check-box found under P3Dv4>Options>Graphics>Graphics/World>Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks for the reply! I changed the trees, lookes indeed much better.  And LOWI works great with the solution!

Archived