LOWI gate selection problem in FSX

nielsbos1965

Hi,

I just updated LOWI for FSX to version  1.10. All of a sudden, if I select a gate the aircraft is placed elsewhere on the airport.:wub:  This happens with any gate I select.

Hope someone  can help out.

Regards.

Niels Bos

Hi Jarrad,

Hereby some screenshots of the airport. I don`t know how to check  any conflicting APX/ADE files. The problem started after the update to version 1.10. In the previous version there wasn`t any problem with the gate selection. The previous airport I used was Approaching Innsbruck from Aerosoft.

Regards.

Niels

2017-8-13_17-28-7-128.BMP

2017-8-13_17-29-48-326.BMP

G'day Niels, 

Both those parking spots look correct to me. Where there any parking spots in particular that you were having trouble with? If so, could you please post a screenshot from the spot(s) that you have trouble with, and also note what gate/ramp parking number they are? 

Cheers

11 minutes ago, nielsbos1965 said:

Hi Jarrad,

It goes wrong with any parkingspot. When I select a runway it works fine. Is it possible to send me the airport previous to the latest update as that worked fine?

Thanks foor your help.

Niels

Parking 13 selected.bmp

Parking 17 selected.bmp

G'day Niels, 

Again, these two screenshots show parking spots as they should be - these are non-airliner parking spots. There haven't been any changes in the parking layout files in the recent updates, so I'm not 100% sure what you were seeing before? Give me a couple of minutes - I'll draw up a map of the parking spots for you. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 3 months later...

Archived