major elevation problems

looks like I may need to doa total reinstall of p3dV4. I am having major elevation problems with Orbx airports at NZWN and NZWB with Vector, Global NZNI and SI, I am also using the PILOTS Next gem mesh, no runways, or runways disspaearing into the ground, how can i fix this? I have run the Vector configurator to no avail

Thanks

Kathy - Follow Doug's suggestions din previous post - but first just reinstall or repair the scenery part of P3Dv4. Then follow Doug's suggestions, - Then Run Vector. Don't worry about the Global Mesh just yet... check it out...if all looks good there, then point the drive the global mesh is on to P3Dv4 and re-run vector again. If you have the SC LCA you might want to get the freeware mesh provided in the freeware section of ORBX. It can only help not hurt.I had some similar issues and now runs like butter.   

I have reinstalled to give me a virgin install and am currently defragging, once defrag I will run V4 setup and check how the default airports load,the install NZNI and see what happens, without installing any other than the default mesh

Archived