Other developper airport

airforce

I use mainly NA Pacific Northwest and FTX central V3.2.1.1 with W16  S43 2s1  KHQM KCMW 1S2 1WA6 etc

but when I want to use other developper airport, let.s say  dowload from AVSIM,  I can not use them .Before with

FTX central V2 I could . Is there something I do wrong?These airports are on the east coast. I use FSX gold edition

Thank you

I have no idea what you are referring to? Yes, with FTXC3 there is no need to switch regions anymore, they are all active at all times.....but I can still use all of my 3rd party non Orbx addon airports just fine....maybe try the below procedure and or explain in more detail what your issue is. :)

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

Archived