FTX Global blurry ground textures

FlyBaby

System Specs: 15-2500k @4.5Ghz / 16GB RAM / GTX 1080 / Resolution at 1080p

I am running P3d v4; the ground textures look blurry, I have definitely seen crisper textures in other vids / pics. I have run forced migration ad deleted shader folders to let p3d rebuild

1st pic

BUjEkue.jpg

2nd pic

je6rEnD.jpg

Orbx products installed

xNo8uQ2.jpg

My order Ids are below..

Transaction ID: 59270fedbbfdd - FTX Global BASE Pack

Transaction ID: 59270fedbbfdd  - FTX Global Vector

Transaction ID: 5927113baac3e - FTX Global openLC North America

Transaction ID: 5927113baac3e - FTX Global Trees HD

27 minutes ago, Mikelab6 said:

Adjust tessellation factor slider to Ultra (max)  in WORLD / TERRAIN option to see if this help.

Mike

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I do already have that setting to the far right (highest setting).

Hello,

Your expectations should not really be based on other users' screen shots or videos.

These can be taken using systems with a far higher screen resolution that yours or mine

is capable of and sometimes even post processed to make them look better.

Often what is also not mentioned is a single figure frame rate with the screen shot's settings.

Those textures are not ultra high resolution and the further away from them that you are,

the better they will look.

13 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Your expectations should not really be based on other users' screen shots or videos.

These can be taken using systems with a far higher screen resolution that yours or mine

is capable of and sometimes even post processed to make them look better.

Often what is also not mentioned is a single figure frame rate with the screen shot's settings.

Those textures are not ultra high resolution and the further away from them that you are,

the better they will look.

Are you suggesting that my pics look ok? Even the screenshots on Orbx site for the same product look much better than my machine.

On 7/23/2017 at 3:39 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Yes.

try replicating one of the screen shots you envy instead of being so close to the textures.

LOL...I envy...

If you find that there is no problem with my screenshots (because they are close), then this thread can be closed. Thanks for looking into this.

Archived