Project C.O.B Part 4

tennyson

"And this just in. We have breaking news about "Project C.O.B."

Posted Image

We have a chopper in the sky over Brisbane and we are hoping to reveal today, the exact nature of the project. Whilst "Project C.O.B. has been bathed in secrecy, we intend to reveal to you this morning, exactly what has been happening out at Hangar 51 for all these weeks.

We are going to cross now to Lance Newman, our eye in the sky and see if he has anything to show us."

Posted Image

"Are you there Lance....Have you seen anything yet in the News Chopper?

Hello Angela......we......een....to get a look at this new Projec....

I'm sorry Lance you're breaking up. It must be the foggy weather"

Mr. C looks up from his morning paper at the television.

"Holy smokes!"

He rushes to the phone. Speed dial No.1....Brrr, Brrr...

Posted Image

"Yes, Mr. W here."

"W, have you seen the news choppers out there. They are trying to get a look at the projects."

"I wouldn't worry too much, Mr. C. The test flights left half an hour ago,"

Posted Image

"Are you sure they won't see anything?"

"Don't panic, they'll get sick of buzzing the hangar in a little while and head back to base, just in time for our two birds to come home to roost."

"So, it's all go for the launch then, W?"

"Hasn't Charlie been keeping the progress reports up to you, Mr. C?"

"Why yes of course he has, that's his job....Just make sure all is in readiness."

Brrrrrrrr. The phone goes dead.

A smile comes over Mr. W's face as he heads back upstairs and turns up the news on the tv in his office.

Posted Image

................."and although we don't have any shots of the projects, due to the inclement weather, we can reveal that there are three parts to the project.

The first is purported to be a land based vehicle, appropriately painted in local colours and freely available via download from a local support site.

The second part is a new locally coloured paint livery for a recently released payware add-on.

And the third is a similar locally coloured livery for a standard FSX default aircraft.

We believe they are being readied for the coming release of a new airport in the local area.

This is Angela Gooseberry for Channel 10 News, Brisbane"

Elementry ,my dear watson...hmmmm...o.k we have to wait for an airport near Brisbane....hmmm deeply suspect is a certain Russ behind this. The project must be co-ordinated with the release of suspect airport, therefore, the release is extremely imminent . We can't wait for as much as 2 weeks for the next installment so , my dear Watson, I predict the release of Brisbane within 2 weeks and probably within a week.

....................... ::)  would be nice  :D

Archived