NZQN Runway Blurry

beerbrewer

Several months ago I purchased NZ North & South Island and Queenstown and Milford Sound.  Finally got around to flying into Queenstown and noticed that the runway is crisp and clear, but further up the runway, it turns to be blurry. The ground textures around the runway are not blurry though, just the runway textures.  All of the other scenery and graphics look great.  I've looked around the forums but could not find anything that seemed to help with my display issue.  Any ideas of what I should look at?

First, the order (transaction) info:  583ce3c0bd6e8 & 58844b56bb65d (this is from the My Account area at orbxdirect.com/account)

Sim info:  FSX (Steam edition)

Hardware/Software:  Gigabyte P37 laptop with an i7-4720HQ at 2.6GHz, integrated GeForce GTX980M with I think 6GB, 16GB RAM & Windows 10 fully patched

I had a similar issue with my Brisbane & Melbourne airports that I purchased as well and uninstalled (for now).  So the runway issue with one, may help with the others.  And I thought that I saved some screenshots to my USB stick that I have with me here at work now, but I might have not saved it to the USB but to a Pictures folder on my laptop.  I can provide screenshots later if needed.

Cheers,

Craig

Archived