KPSP P3DV4

njflyer

Hi All, 

I just purchased KPSP (Order  595a9021c40c9 ) and I dont seem to be able to install it, when I go to FTXCEntral3 I dont see the product (I can see the other products I previously purchased). Is PSP not compatible with P3DV4? 

Thank you!

Hi

The undernoted information is direct from Orbx and should explain.

With regards to our airports and as you may be aware of, our ObjectFlow DLL requires reworking to ensure compatibility with the P3Dv4. This work has been progressing but as we are moving to a 64bit application, this has taken longer than anticipated. For this reason we will not be making our airports available until we have a working ObjectFlow DLL. As you know this DLL controls a lot of our scenery elements with conditional displays and is quite critical.

This may prove to be an unpopular decision, but considering that 99% of our airports use ObjectFlow, if we made available these airports we would end up with unnecessary support issues (why is my windsock not working/where's the buildings) as well as potentially annoying some first time buyers (what do you mean its not ready, it says P3Dv4 on the product page!).

Hope this helps

By the way, the product page did not mention P3D v4

kind regards

Ian

Archived