Orbx Airport Suggestion

Dusterman

Frazier Lake Airpark, 1C9, in California exemplifies the type of airport Orbx developers create.  It has two runways, grass and water, and dozens of classic airplanes behind the hanger doors.  A friend is a member and had a Stinson 108 hangered there in the late 1990s.  When the NCA region was released 1C9 was there as an enhanced airport, but without the water runway  I requested the addition of the water runway and it showed up in the first update.  With the scenery development opportunities available in FS 2 and P3DV4 1C9 would be a great place to receive the full Orbx treatment. Check it out at www.fraizerlake.com.

Can I propose Wynyard Airport, Tasmania (YWYY)

It's by the coast, has a small harbour and town by the sea.

It also is next to the most amazing Cape like no other in the world.

Table Cape is famous for it's blooming tulips in September and October.They have the Bloomin Tulips Festival there.

(Instead of snow textures you could have these amazing rows of colour on the headland every September and October)

One runway has a warning of a train line running through it on landing charts.Not sure if the train is on a timeteable.

But look up Bloomin Tulips festival or Table Cape in Tasmania and you'll see why it would be a nice change to snow textures.

If Orbx would allow me to post pictures I would.Can't post images with a 10kb limit.A bit stupid really.No other forum ever had this limit.

But Wynyard,Table Cape and surrounding areas done with ORBX love would be a pretty sweet airport add on.

Archived