How Do I Uninstall ALL ORBX Products

Eagle Spirit

After numerous "oom" issues I've decided to return to a stock FSX, which I can fly with all sliders maxed. As the current "Central v3" doesn't offer the switch to FSX option, as the previous version did, I want to uninstall all my Orbx regions and airports. My purchases are all CD from PCAviator USA (2012) so no Global, Vector and such.

I'd consider keeping Orbx installed, if I could reinstall the previous "Central", as it gave the option to revert to stock FSX flight.

I've searched the forum for a recent post to uninstall but the ones I found are 2008 and such. Many post lean towards fixing rather than an uninstall. I DEFINITELY WANT TO UNINSTALL:D

Regards, Eagle

i know, but its nearly the same way, but hey, every region and scenery in FTX Central has a UNINSTALL button for that scenery, go ahead, and see, first uninstall all your airports, then regions, then global, the fsx will then revert back to orginal state out of the box.

Read my pm to you. I have done the best i can to explain howto, but if you are in doubt, ask a moderator too, copy the pm and post it as a reply to a moderator, tell him that it came from me, and i hope i have explained it good enough so you undertand it. After you have done all i have told you to, the fsx will go back to default textures.

Thanks,

Your directions are clear. As I stated here and my pm to you, there are some who have said the uninstall option messed up their FSX install.

Will repair restore all add ons? Repair is for FSX itself, not for add ons, right?

As a CD customer I'm paying a price. Getting the updates to work, install w/o issues is a joke.

The pleasure of flying is gone for me. Kinda think you've created a "monster" which is not user friendly once installed. Sorry, but it hasn't been a pleasant experience. So much so that I've decided not  to go P3D v4 and seriously looking at XPlane 11, however, with some definite reservations.

Nope it will not, see my last pm on that issue.All other addons you may have has to be copyed over, but i like to have some one else to confirm this, a moderator to be sure if i said something wrong. Any other moderator please feel free to comment this.

I got this from another mod.

Content removed due to privacy

I think this is the way to go, but please, tell us if we are wrong here..

Thanks,

Your directions are clear. As I stated here and my pm to you, there are some who have said the uninstall option messed up their FSX install.

Will repair restore all add ons? As I thought. So many hoops and lots of frustration just to uninstall Orbx product w/o losing investment in other third party add ons.

I think the regions, airports are tops, but your system and ability to help we CD customers comes up short, sorry to say. 

I'll add, that the loss of the PayPal option is an issue for me, as I don't use a credit card on line for security reasons. So, it appears that even if I went P3D v4, I couldn't purchase any of your products in the future. This rather dampens my thought re: a "dream system" build.

Eagle

Archived