Validation Email

Chief NWA

I just purchased FTX from Flightsimstore like four hours ago and i have yet to recieve a validation email. Will i have it by saturday because i am very anxious to play with this outstanding scenery.

Thank-you,

MATT

ps my order # is in my signiture.

Hi Matt,

Before a staff member comes in to give a proper answer, have you tried logging into you account on FlightsimStore?  Look up your order and you might find everything you need to validate within you order details. 

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt, how did you pay?

If it was paypal/direct deposit, it's gonna be a couple of days.

If it was a credit card (not processed through paypal) you should be looking pretty good, unless you ordered the cd/dvd, it can then take a couple of days too.

You could always use the contact us feature at the flightsim store, but being Easter I don't know how much luck you will have.

it was payed for by a debit card.

when i sign into the bank account it shows the money transaction has been done.

heres what i see in my account in flightsimstore

Order #4660 (Pending)

Order Date: Saturday 22 March, 2008

and

NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed

and it was in red too.

Look, im sorry but isnt this suppose to be an instant download. It has been almost 24 hours since it was purchased and i havent even gotten it installed yet. I dont know if it is you guys or if it flightsimstore. This thing is still pending.

It has been a couple of hours and he has not reacted to my SMS so it looks like you might have to wait a bit longer, once again apologies for this, it is always difficult during holidays when something like this happens :( I do understand your frustration

Hi Chief,

I do sincerely apologise for the delay. As was suggested by Jay I was away for the easter break. Went up to my parents farm with the kids for the extended weekend. A very nice little remote place in the middle of nowhere. I did take my laptop up there with me but as luck would have it the phone lines were down so I had absolutely no internet access the whole time.... kind of felt like I was missing a leg or something.

In any case I have now (11:30pm) processed your order and you should have your registration info and download links activated. Once again, I am very sorry for the delay.

Matt, thanks so much for your patience and understanding. I know you must have been itching to get FTX up and running and we appreciate you staying cool and understanding the situation at the store. We hope you have many enjoyable hours with FTX!

Matt, thanks so much for your patience and understanding. I know you must have been itching to get FTX up and running and we appreciate you staying cool and understanding the situation at the store. We hope you have many enjoyable hours with FTX!

yep I will.

but now i have to wait until tomorrow to play with it since i am not around my gaming computer. :(

ill post some screenshots here and on FSW probably tomorrow!!

Archived