P3D crash on start-up when using LOWI

Good evening, 

I´m experiencing quite an unusual recently since I bought Orbx LOWI. So, to start this post, I installed P3Dv3 from scratch a few weeks ago since I got a new PC. Therefore, I didn´t do much more than installing an aircraft as well as a few scenerys yet. P3D is directly installed on a SSD, therefore it´s also not laying in an array of folders. It´s directly D:/Prepar3D 

The problem I currently have is that when I start the sim as an admin, it almost immediately crashes saying: "Prepar3D exe doesn´t work anymore". What´s unusual about this is that I am abled to start the sim not using the "run as admin" function. To get the best performance and also to even use aircraft like the FSL A320 I need to run the sim as an admin. 

For some reason it worked yesterday after disabling Active Sky Next, running P3D as admin and once everything was loaded starting ASN. Today it doesn´t even accept this "workaround" anymore.

I don´t quite get where the issue is and also tried fixing it by reinstalling LOWI and later on deleting the P3D.cfg to let it build a new one, that (of course) didn´t help though. 

When I disable the scenery (not running the sim as admin) in the library, the sim returns to working just fine again.

Did anybody else ran into this issue yet? I´d really appreciate some help to get this wonderful piece of scenery running asap. :)

Best Regards, Felix

Some system info:

CPU - i7 7700K @ 4.8GHz

MBD - Aorus Z270X Gaming 5

GPU - MSI R9 280

RAM - 2 x 8 GB 3000MHz

P3D is on a 500GB SSD

P3d.PNG

Beware, some saved flight as default (loaded on start of P3D) with complex aircrafts such as the FSLA320 make crash happens. You have to delete your Prepared.cfg from /AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D V3 to solve it

On 8.6.2017 at 10:35 PM, Felix448 said:

I don´t quite get where the issue is and also tried fixing it by reinstalling LOWI and later on deleting the P3D.cfg to let it build a new one, that (of course) didn´t help though. 

Already did that anyway.

Archived