Can't install in P3D V4

Stratocruiser

I just bought a new computer and installed P3DV4. I downloaded a new copy of FTX Central 3 and it installed ok. Since this is a new computer and never had P3D V3 on it, I have to do a manual download of the Orbx products that I own. I have downloaded and installed Global Base ok. But I cant seem to install anything else. I have downloaded England manually ok, but when I try to have Central 3 install it, I get an error asking me to send you my app data log for this. I have tried England 3 times, and Open LC Europe 3 times with the same result. So attached is the requested file. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

Howard

ftxc3.log

You need to read the forums .....carefully.  You down load central,  it will find and install all that you own.  If you try to circumvent the official process you will not succeed.  Go slowly and follow the directions.  If you have migrated from FSS (If you have any files there) then you migrate the ORBX data and Central will install everything....easy peasy!

Henry

Henry-This is a new computer and never had a P3D or any other flight sim installed, so this is a new P3D V4 install. I installed Central 3, but If the computer never had any flight sim installed, then there are no Orbx files for Central 3 to update to P3D V4. It will not work. It will show you what Orbx products you own that are P3D V4 ready, but you have to manually download new products. At least I can not get it to work.

Richard- I thought as much. Yes there is very little space left on the SSD, which is my C drive. It is only 126GB, but there is also a regular Sata D drive of 1 TB size and there is a lot of space there. I guess I will to either have another SSD of say 500 GB installed, or delete P3D from the SSD and install it on the D drive and loose the loading speed of the SSD. I think I will try the P3D program on D drive first and see how it runs there. Hopefully the only difference will be the load time, which I can live with.

Thanks.

Howard

Edit-Let me add that I download everything to the large D drive for storage, then run them or install them from there. The raw download files are not taking up space on the SSD C Drive. I have looked at every item on the SSD but I don't think I can remove anything from there. All seem to be required for Windows, Alienware, Dell, etc.

Archived