AU trees

Darryl

All of my orbx stuff seems to be working except i dont have any autogen trees in the whole AU REGION  i dont have internet at home so i dont have FTX central , could i someone send me all necessary files if possible,   

I wanted to reinstall but i cant , the FSS store doesnt have my AU SP4  that i purchased , i see that its in the ORBX direct account  i downloaded the manual file but  what good is that when you need to download FTX central   on your flightsim computer  ,  is it too hard to send me the tree files?

Hi Darryl

I believe trees are part of the simulators autogen and not an individual part of your Australia, they should be located in your main default scenery folder. It sounds like you may also need to reinstall the Orbx Libs which will require an internet connection unless you are not updated and have a copy of the pre FTXC3 Libs.

You can also have a look at the below link for older manual downloads 

Cheers

Doug

Ok thanks Doug , i will check that , you know it used to be that the FTXcentral installed with the libraries ,  , but , i dont understand, they offer the manual download but its no good because you need an internet connection for the FTX central  to install it  ,  i cant buy anything anymore , Orbx stuff , aeroflyfs  , dovetail FSW  ,,    I have work internet only

Archived