New Website

John York

Thanks!

To get to the forum with one click,  just click on the FTX logo on the front page.

But as I've mentioned elsewhere, why do you use the FTX website as the access point to the forums? Wouldn't it be simpler just to have a shortcut to the forums setup in your web browser?

Thanks!

To get to the forum with one click,  just click on the FTX logo on the front page.

But as I've mentioned elsewhere, why do you use the FTX website as the access point to the forums? Wouldn't it be simpler just to have a shortcut to the forums setup in your web browser?

We know that, because we read about it here on the forums, but new visitors don't, and the website is primarily for those. Us forum regulars usually just switch between the forums and the flightsim store.  ;D

John and co,

An excellent website, I have thoroughly enjoyed my visit today.

I checked out the Alice pics and although things have changed there I got pleasure in viewing places I visited in Bi- Centenery year, I spent a great three weeks there and the pics took me back nostalgically.

I can hardly wait for next year.

More power to your elbow.

Cheers, Joe

John, since i bought 6 of your products now i only fly FTX and TFX. i must say that PNW is the most anticapated addon since the realese of FSX, and the only way i know this is because i have been on at least 7 other forums for FSX. Your company really were the only ones to do this. cudos to you and your teams. im so glad that you as a developer have the balls to take on a project like this. For scenery FTX n FSaddon are the leaders in the bush.

i started a coffee shop a few yrs ago and some laughed at me but, out of one came 24 more, and no one laughs now. God bless people with the guts to take a leap forward. Keep going John dont stop know.

Bless you and the crew from the land down under.

regards Lance R J

John, since i bought 6 of your products now i only fly FTX and FTX. i must say that PNW is the most anticapated addon since the realese of FSX, and the only way i know this is because i have been on at least 7 other forums for FSX. Your company really were the only ones to do this. cudos to you and your teams. im so glad that you as a developer have the balls to take on a project like this. For scenery FTX n FSaddon are the leaders in the bush.

i started a coffee shop a few yrs ago and some laughed at me but, out of one came 24 more, and no one laughs now. God bless people with the guts to take a leap forward. Keep going John dont stop know.

Bless you and the crew from the land down under.

regards Lance R J

Lance that feedback means a lot to me. When I first began discussing FTX a few years back, someone in the FS industry told me we would be lucky to sell 1,000 copies. I am glad that we as a team have been able to prove them wrong :)

We still feel that we have not gained critical mass yet though; the majority of flight simmers have never heard of FTX or Orbx. We hope that situation will change once PNW is released.

John,

the word is getting out more and more.

PNW will definitely accelerate the critical mass part. Thank you guys for your dedication and guts.

Better to do something and make a few mistakes than to do nothing and do it perfectly.

You guys have improved at a phenomenal pace.

Blessings to all of you.

Well I don't usually worry too much about what a website looks like as long as I can get to what I want/need.  But WOW!!!!  I am very impressed by the design and ease of use, and it just looks amazing!  Great to see the new products coming........(the wait for a few will be agonizing  ;D) and I think that the mainstream flight sim market will definately stand up and take notice when you release PNW.

Congratulations on a smashing site!

Archived