Scenery library got completely messed up after installing new ORBX products

sunshy

Hello Captains and All,

As I mentioned in my previous post:

I finally purchased ORBX "NA Northern Rockies" and also "NA Northern California."  I have installed  themusing "FTX central 3" and it looks that my scenery library got completely messed up after installing the new products (All ORBX products were at the top of the scenery library).

I have read several posts I found regarding the scenery library order and I managed to fix most of the issues (at least I think I've managed :) ) but if you'll look at the screenshot I took while I was flying over Vancouver area, you can see I still have some problems...

I have also attached my current scenery library order (after trying to set it again) and I kindly ask you for your opinion how should I "build" it again correctly.

Some comments regarding the scenery library:

1. I'm sorry the scenery library are JPEG file, I didn't know how to export it as a text file.

2. entries number 54 & 55 are "FreeMesh X Europe" & "FreeMesh X Africa"

3. entries number 83-170 are not showing here but they are exist in my scenery library and include the "1106 Base" to  "0007 Base" entries.

4.  I used http://c-aviation.net/fsx-scenery-library-order-orbx-global/for trying to fix my scenery library

Any recommendation or tips will be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Shy

Flying over Vancouver area (British Columbia)

Display problem Scenery lib.jpg

My current Scenery Library order

Scenery Lib 1.jpg

Scenery Lib 2.jpg

Scenery Lib 3.jpg

ORBX products I'm using:

2017_05_07_09_21_06_My_Account_Orbx.png

10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

on the settings page of FTX Central you will find the insertion point tool.

Set the FTX icon below the lowest of your other addon scenery and the OLC

icon below the FTX icon.

Don't forget to click on Save.

Hello Nick,

Thanks a lot for the info!

I'll set the insertion tool to the point you recommended.

But in the mean time and just to make sure I understand correctly the order of the Scenery Library:

1. FTX_AA, FTX_NA, FTX_ZZ should be below the ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE#, ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA# & ORBX!OPENLC_zBASE?

2. What about the location of FTXAA_ORBXLIBS, should it be above them all?

3. What is the correct place to place ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ, ORBX!VECTOR_FixedAPT, ORBX!VECTOR_APT, ORBX!VECTOR_CVX, ORBX!VECTOR_EXX (are they located correctly in my scenery library as seen in the attached files)?

Thank you & kind regards,

Shy

Hello Shy,

If you set the insertion points correctly, FTX Central will place everything where it should be.

Yes, the libraries will be at the top, then FTX airports, then FTX regions, then AU airports, then the AU region,

then OLC and then Vector, above 1107 Base.

12 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Shy,

If you set the insertion points correctly, FTX Central will place everything where it should be.

Yes, the libraries will be at the top, then FTX airports, then FTX regions, then AU airports, then the AU region,

then OLC and then Vector, above 1107 Base.

Thank you Nick!

I am really appreciating your kind help.

Cheers,

Shy

Archived