Installation error becasuse of disc space

I'm trying to download and install OpenLC EU and I had 23Gb free on my small C drive. The download failed because there was not enough disc space!! Has anyone any idea how much disc space I would need for this, or a way in which I can utilise my other, much larger, drives for ORBX downloads.

I do have previous downloads saved from when I purchased OpenLC EU from FS Store but there are several zip files divided into North, South East and West Europe. I pointed FTX Central to one of these and ran the download but I still ran out of disc space.

I have successfully downloaded my other products such as airports, and even FTX Global and OpenLC USA without running out of disc space.

Any help would be great.

Many thanks

Hello,

A permanent solution would be to move your Windows temp folders to another drive.

It is a straightforward process, please see this guide.

Once you have done this, run the "disk clean-up\clean up system files" for your C drive.

Make sure that all the boxes are ticked and you will probably gain a huge amount of free space.

I wonder why you would post this in a topic on the subject of installation when yours is a matter of disk space for the installed files

and when you already have a topic on this subject that I have spent some time replying to?

In case you had forgotten it, it is 

Archived