FTX YMML display issue

knack

G'day,

I finally decided to drag myself up to date with the new FTX Central 3 interface and migrate my ORBX products (and update them). FTX Global was updated through the Central 3 Application while the other two ORBX products I have (FTX YMML and AU SP4) were done manually as I have the DVD versions of both. I also ran the migration tool which was successful.

I am running FSX SP2 (DX9) on a Win7 Pro (SP1) box. I also have FS Global 2010 and UTX installed.

I restarted the computer and set the sim to YMML. Attached is the screenshot of the airport. The only other ORBX product I have is the freeware YMLT so I tried loading the trike there and all was fine. Scenery was also fine in other payware / freeware airports that I have so the issue seems to be limited to FTX YMML.

FTX Central 3 informs me that all four of the products I have have been updated correctly. Any idea on what the issue with YMML could be?

YMML.jpg

Cheers,

Tony

Hello Tony,

welcome to the forums.

Would you mind typing YMML black into the search box, click on the magnifying glass

and you will see several posts on the same subject, with solutions.

I think you will find the one that suits your problem.

Thanks.

Hi Nick and thanks for the prompt response.

I will go through the posts there and see whether anything can be done but I have a sneaky feeling that my YMML DVD scenery may not be compatible with the latest Global updates and libraries.

More on this tomorrow though as it's almost 1AM in Syd right now.

Cheers!

Just an update.

I decided to uninstall YMML v.3 and go back to the old v2 version. Melbourne isn't a city I fly to and from very often so the cost of upgrading to v3 simply wasn't justifiable.

Thanks to Nick for suggesting the link and helping me resolve the black scenery issue.

Archived