First Upgrade in four years

Andrew 737

I have spent all day (7am til 10pm) carefully building three new pc's for my 737 cockpit today. My first upgrade since I got serious about FSX. Currently on P3D.

I have not used FTX Central 3 yet and am missing out on the latest and greatest of ORBX - before 3 fresh installs Please may I ask some questions..?

1.) Is FTX C now bug free?

2.) Can I disable 'ALL' and I mean 'ALL' ORBX products checking for updates?

INCLUDING the flow tech thingy?!

Thank you

39 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

You appeared to have asked this before?

Hello

Yes indeed, however, if you read my question I am checking to see if anything has changed with FTX C v3.

I politely ask the same question again with regards to FTX C v3

Thank you

P.S

Sometimes it can be difficult to decipher whether sarcasm exists within your replies?

Please may I politely request some extra patience, purely because I am out of the preverbial Orbx Loop - Thanks again.

No, there is no sarcasm.

Nothing has changed in FTX Central v3 in respect of objectflow updates, which as explained

by Alex are checked whether FTX Central is open or not.

FTX Central itself is still under development but the majority of users do not appear to have problems

except with downloads for some but not others.

Whether this is FTX Central itself or the variables in ISP factors is still not clear.

If you install it, it will indeed check for product updates, this is one of its main purposes.

15 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

No, there is no sarcasm.

Nothing has changed in FTX Central v3 in respect of objectflow updates, which as explained

by Alex is nothing to do with FTX Central.

FTX Central itself is still under development but the majority of users do not appear to have problems

except with downloads for some but not others.

Whether this is FTX Central itself or the variables in ISP factors is still not clear.

If you install it, it will indeed check for product updates, this is one of its main purposes.

Thank you Nick and Thank you for clarification.

i will revert to the old thread to remind myself about OF 

regards

andrew

Hi Andrew.

So nice to see you here.

I am running P3D v3.4, a fair chunk of Global products, North America the same and all of Oz from ORBX. I keep all of this updated via FTX Central 3 without any hitches.

The thing to remember about Central is, make sure when you load new airports or areas, to run the AEC airport elevation correction tool. It will fix a lot of problems.

I'm doing a US tour involving 40 plus legs and have  a lot of American airports from various top name developers. There are still hitches with other airport and area sceneries, but the majority of the time, it's fine.

If you wanna check out my latest vids, they are on youtube under my name Frank Cooper.

Good move going to P3D, mate.

regards,

Frank

2 hours ago, tennyson said:

Hi Andrew.

So nice to see you here.

I am running P3D v3.4, a fair chunk of Global products, North America the same and all of Oz from ORBX. I keep all of this updated via FTX Central 3 without any hitches.

The thing to remember about Central is, make sure when you load new airports or areas, to run the AEC airport elevation correction tool. It will fix a lot of problems.

I'm doing a US tour involving 40 plus legs and have  a lot of American airports from various top name developers. There are still hitches with other airport and area sceneries, but the majority of the time, it's fine.

If you wanna check out my latest vids, they are on youtube under my name Frank Cooper.

Good move going to P3D, mate.

regards,

Frank

Hi Frank

Long time no chat buddy; glad to hear you are enjoying your sim mate. Well deserved after your efforts.

Thank you for your advice, I feel reassured now. I will go ahead and do complete fresh installs including FTX C v3.

I'll definitely take a look at your channel mate.

A

Archived