Missing Trees at LOWI Fsx

Stealthbloke

Hi,

I'm after some help with this missing trees issue where it appears i'm missing the autogen trees, all autogen buildings seem fine plus all autogen trees elsewhere are fine and if i disable the new LOWI and drop back to FTX global LOWI all trees return. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling LOWI, adding max trees per cell tweak, disabled all other scenery addons that aren't Orbx, switched between dx9 and dx10, adjusted all scenery sliders in fsx. I have FTX trees hd from the steam store and have also tried LOWI with this installed and without but still no joy, the only trees i have at LOWI look like they are hand placed scenery.

Any help on this would be very appreciated

This is FTX Global and the 2 below this are the new LOWI.

Global.jpg

New LOWI.jpgNew LOWI2.jpg

G'day there, 

1. You will need to make sure that your ORBXlibs are up-to-date via FTX-Central. After you have done this, if you are still experiencing the problem:

2. Could you let me know what other sceneries (including ORBX scenery) you have purchased from the Steam store? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Jarrad, this looks very much like the issue I had with Telluride. And the resolution for me was to avoid DLC scenery from the Steam store. I have never experienced the problem again, including your magnificent LOWI.

See post number 27 here:

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Hi again

Sorry i'm a bit late reporting back work can be a major inconvenience when you have better things to do. Thanks to you both for replying and you both hit the nail on the head, i have Sim720 Inverness from the steam store and had a few problems with this addon when i first installed it. I copied my AutogenDescriptions.spb from the autogen folder into the folders referenced in post 27 and now all the trees are back, thankyou both again i'm now off to enjoy LOWI as it should be :)

Extremely good work on LOWI Jarrad you and your team should certainly feel proud.

Ant.

Archived