ESSA Missing Taxi Lights

Mr_AaronC

Hi!

Are you running the latest version P3D? Please check the Config tool for ESSA in FTX Central and set it to match "FTX Norway P3D v3.4.9 or newer".

There is a bug if set to match FTX Global during April. This will be corrected in the upcoming Service Pack. Until then we recommend setting it to match FTX Norway or change the month.

Let me know if that solved the issue,

Regards,

Marcus

1 hour ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hi!

Are you running the latest version P3D? Please check the Config tool for ESSA in FTX Central and set it to match "FTX Norway P3D v3.4.9 or newer".

There is a bug if set to match FTX Global during April. This will be corrected in the upcoming Service Pack. Until then we recommend setting it to match FTX Norway or change the month.

Regards,

Marcus

Hi thanks for the response, I'll try it now and yes I'm running the latest version of P3D. 

1 hour ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hi!

Regards,

Marcus

Yep they work now. thanks for the help!

Archived