Help Nick or anyone.

Dadtom65

Hi. Had trouble with hard drive where FSX was installed and ended up installing another hard drive. Trying to install FSX well doing a repair as the drives have the same letter but it's taking ages, is this normal and if I wanted to do a reinstall as think it would have been quicker what folders would I have to delete. Did try to search but no go. Thanks, just gone onto disc 2. Getting there. Now it's all the other bits and pieces to install. One of these days I will get round to doing a backup of everything, think it would have been a lot quicker. Cheers Derek.

Hi. Tried to install FSX but keeps coming up with the repair choice or remove. Tried remove and says do you want to remove the application, I click yes, then comes up with would you like to remove your saved games,yes then comes up with Error no 0x80040702 failed to load DLL GameuxInstallHelper. Setup will now terminate. As far as I'm aware there is no FSX on my comp, checked every where. Beginning to look at my Steam FSX. Think this has happened before and that's why I installed FSX-SE. Derek.

Archived