PACV (Cordova) missing taxiway textures

jcpilot

I recently installed P3D 3.4 and loaded all my ORBX products into the sim. I noticed that there seems to be some kind of issue with the taxiways at PACV in SAK, as noted in the screenshot below.

Hsj2Qzx.jpg

It seems that only the taxiways have this issue. The runway textures are fine, as is the apron. The scenery library order seems to be correct, and I do have Vector and OpenLC NA installed as well. I also installed a hotfix for this airport that Holger posted for another texture issue for this airport, but it failed to fix the issue. 

Any ideas as to what could be the matter? I don't seem to remember seeing this when visiting this airport in FSX. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I am seeing the same issue on Orbx payware version of YMMB Moorabbin airport scenery, I suspect I have seen it in lots of other default orbx airports too.

Right I think I know why you have that issue, you have your Orbx Aero to default textures. I suggest run FTXaero.exe found in Prepar3D v3\ORBX\Scripts\Aero and change from default to the available textures in aero. You may be able to run rex textures or any other texture addon you have. I just fixed FTX YMMB addon airport taxiway textures using the FTXaero tool. But I intend on trying rex textures later.

Cheers

Seb

• 1 year later...

Hello,

the problem never had anything to do with "Orbx Aero" or "Rex textures".

It is as the result of the airport not having been made compatible with P3D.

I attach the file that you need, please put it into ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery

and let it overwrite.

Please note that this file is for P3D v4 only.

ADE_FTX_SAK_PACV.bgl

Untitled.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived