Very Poor Graphics lately - P3D v3.4

Rolfspan

For about a month and a half I am experiencing very poor graphics once getting close to a destination after take off. It starts out great and then after  a short little while, the sharpness of the graphics disappear and after about a 45 minute flight everything turns into a sort of a rolling hills without any clarity. In the distance you can see an occasional black dot that turns into a building and typically a runway appears but very little else. Once landed it takes about 10 - 15 minutes before the scenery catches up and turns into what it should be like. 

My graphic card GTX 970 should be able to allow me to have no graphic problems. My settings have been set lower and lower to try and offset this problem. It is a relatively new problem but I can't pinpoint what I did or installed to cause these problems. Below are the details of my computer. My settings are from medium to low (traffic) HDR is off.

Any help in solving this problem will be appreciated. 

I am not aware what this problem could be. Is It the recent Vectyor Update. I can not recall anything else that I installed other than the KSAN and LOWI.

Thnaks a lot.

Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz (Bloomfield)  -   MSI X58 Pro Mother Board - GeForce GTX 970  OCZ Vertex 3 Solid State Drive 6Gbps SATA III Interface 480 GB
Kingston Hyper X 12.0GB Kit DDR3 1600 Memory  -  MSI ( ATI ) R5870-PM2D1G PCI-E DDR5 HD/DV/DP
MicroSoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit -  Corsair H 80 Liquid Cooler - 
Corsair 1000w

Monitor Phillips 40" 4K - GeForce GTX 970

2 27" Monitors - GeForce GTX 770

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2sVi6"><a href="//imgur.com/2sVi6"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived