blurry ground textures

I am having a reoccuring issue in P3D where after about  45 minutes to an hour, my ground textures become very blurry. The ONLY way i can correct it is to force the textures to reload by changing one of the texture settings. It will correct the textures but after a few minutes they become blurry again. i have attached a screen shot

I am using global vector and NA LC.

My specs are an Alienware R4  Intel Core i7 (3rd Gen) 3820 / 3.6 GHz factory oc'd to 4.2

20 GB 2200MHZ RAM

Asus Strix gtx1070

Samsung 1TB SSD

blurry.bmp

Hi,

I see you have a stronger machine as mine, but you have a problem with your display quality. this could be in relation with display quantity : what is your resolution ?

i have an old GTX680 at 3440X1440 and have blurries; I have crisper display with this setup : unlimited framerate + FFTF=0.90, So, i cannot use cloud shadows or full cloud density, but have 40 Fps over country region.

I also Have this issue... Although my computer isn't anywhere near as strong as that i have the blurry issue after about 20 mins of flight. The issue first cam about today when i had installed ORBX England... I have never had the problem until i installed it and it is very frustrating. 

I will let you know if i make any progress and find a solution. 

Regards

Everyone's situation is unique.  However, I can tell you that I have a similar setup to yours and was experiencing the same problem.  I resolved it by overriding the default AffinityMask setting in the prepar3d.cfg to:

[JOBSCHEDULER]
 AffinityMask=84

There are plenty of sites that discuss what this is and why to change it.  Doesn't seem to help everyone, depending on the processor and such, but it made a world of difference for me.  Also, be careful of other tweaks you might have made to the P3D config and Nvidia.  You'll want to understand what the tweak is doing and why before changing anything because they can hurt more than help depending on a host of factors....

26 minutes ago, BillT59 said:

Everyone's situation is unique.  However, I can tell you that I have a similar setup to yours and was experiencing the same problem.  I resolved it by overriding the default AffinityMask setting in the prepar3d.cfg to:

[JOBSCHEDULER]
 AffinityMask=84

There are plenty of sites that discuss what this is and why to change it.  Doesn't seem to help everyone, depending on the processor and such, but it made a world of difference for me.  Also, be careful of other tweaks you might have made to the P3D config and Nvidia.  You'll want to understand what the tweak is doing and why before changing anything because they can hurt more than help depending on a host of factors....

Might have to give this a try... Will  feedback my results. Thanks 

10 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

Your 747 is rendering well, have you tried dialling back your detail sliders? have you changed the draw distance in your cfg?

I have the same issue... 

I have experimented by lowering all of the sliders and still after a while everything blurs into one. It is a strange problem that many people experience.  I am going to try a few things tomorrow and see how it goes. 

Archived