problem with auto traffic at Tamworth

marshkop

cars are not driving on the roads. i have just purchased Gold, Tamworth, Coffs, Hervey, Cessnock, Aeropelican. i do believe that the latest patches and hotfixes are installed. did i miss a step?

This only happens in Tamworth. car traffic is offset. there is lots of traffic, just not on the roads.

sorry John they are posted know...btw i see that you dont use nicks enhancer and we have similar systems. i can only reach 15-20fps. your opinion would be appreciated. oh and your airports are the nicest i have seen.i thought fsaddons Tongas fjords was something.the companys should merge and do a new flight simulator.

Id buy it.

sorry John they are posted know...btw i see that you dont use nicks enhancer and we have similar systems. i can only reach 15-20fps. your opinion would be appreciated. oh and your airports are the nicest i have seen.i thought fsaddons Tongas fjords was something.the companys should merge and do a new flight simulator.

Id buy it.

Nick's enhancer?  I don't use any tweaks in FSX; nada - zip - none. The sim runs best with a fast CPU/GPU/HD and a virgin fsx.cfg - less tweaking and more enjoying ;)  I get about 40-50FPS at Tamworth, but for a mid-spec PC try following my recommended settings from the YSTW User Guide to the letter and see if that helps you out.

Now, to your issue - you need to re-install the SP3.001 patch which contains the correct road alignment files for YSTW.

Holger Sandmann made Tongass with Jon Patch and Bill Womack.  Holger and Bill are already working on FTX products for Orbx, so no need for a merger, hehe!

Archived