LANCAIR IV-P

chasd

Hi Staff,

I have very recently purchased Lancair IV-P 2.0. (58e19171230079). I run FSX Deluxe Edition with SP1 and 2

On completion of my first flight -FSX crashed with loss of all record of the flight. Additionally I had to use Start manager to close FSX as I no longer had control.  I found reference to the problem in the General forum where the problem was overcome by switching off the Hobbs gauges in the FSX Gauge folder. I looked at this, with notebook but only obtained Programming code which I am unfamiliar with can you suggest a better way to access the file. This does not strike me as a very satisfactory solution as the Hobbs gauges are obviously intended to function. Is there a patch on the way to solve this problem.

Regards Charles.   

I have the Lancair, but in P3D. It's a tiny bit framerate heavy, but otherwise works well. Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing? Maybe there was a permissions problem of some kind when installing. Does toggling any of the gauges on/off in the FTXC control panel help?

Adam.

Hi Staff,

I cannot see any way to add to my previous post on the Lancair problem in FSX. I have re-installed twice this does not solve the problem.

Microsoft gave the following message.

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug library.

File  f:\dd\vctools\crtbld\selfX86\crt\src\fprintf.c

Line 55      Expression (str!=NULL)

Assertion failure

Does this help in any way

Regards Charles.

Archived