Some results from the simFlight awards...

Jay Kae

Orbx results:

1st in SCENERY: REGION - ORBX - NA-Blue-Series

2nd in Scenery: Airports with OrbX - Coffs Harbour

2nd in Scenery: Region with OrbX - FTX AU Red Central Outback ( Only losing to Tongass Fjords X which is not a bad thing at all because that is brilliant as well :) )

Here is the link for full results :) Congrats team, awesome result as far as I am concerned !

http://awards.simflight.com/survey/result.php?survey=2

Thanks heaps to everyone who voted for us :) :)

I don't really care about the results, it won't change how I do business, but Coffs Harbour second and REX not winning just stuns me. Maybe not enough people know what really great software is.

I won't waste my time voting in this sham next year.

Frank

• 1 year later...

Guys!

That is so well deserved for what you guys do!

You guys just don't know how spoiled we are! We are (well, for me anyway) the most spoiled people in the whole world! You guys are amazing of what you offer to us! Cairns, Darrington, NA Blue, AU Red, Orcas, Jandakot, and up coming NZ green, NZ Blue.......... it just goes on and on!

You guys are the best! ;D

AJC

Congratulations to the Orbx Team.

Orbx won first place this year in "The simFlight Awards 2011" under the "SCENERY: REGION" section with the "ORBX - NA-Blue-Series".

Well done and keep up the great work.

See the results here: http://awards.simflight.com/2011/winners.htm

2009 guys

Nope, 2011

I'm more than a little surprised by the results to be honest although I don't know who votes for these things. (I didn't even think Simflight was still around until I saw this!)

No Orbx airports even made the list though! Maybe they aren't thought to be 'standalone' so don't meet the conditions?

Archived