Palm Springs Elevation issues

DrJB

Hello everyone, 

I am having an issue with KPSP.  I installed the airport after installing FTX Global, Vector and Southern California (The latter I just bought today), and I am having a problem with the land textures being raised above the airport and thus killing the scenery.  I have deleted KSPS and reinstalled twice. I also read in another forum that one should reinstall the Libraries after a new download is installed, but unfortunately when I click on Libs in FTX Central, none of the options are clickable and they are all black.  Thus, it seems, I can't even uninstall and reinstall the Libs.  I have the same issue with Monument Valley, except it appears my plane is somehow below ground on the runway. I have attached pictures to demonstrate the problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Best,

JB Order Number 58ce7e67827f9

thumbnail_IMG_0877.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

Hi Richard,

Yesterday, I flew from the new KSAN to KPSP, found the runway strewn with gullies, and the scenery as in JB's pictures.  I checked I had KPSP configured for SoCal, then ran the Vector AEC tool.

Tonight I repeated the flight with lower settings, just to safeguard against VAS problems.  These settings have mesh set to 5 metres.  The result is unchanged.

Is there anything else I can try, for Palm Springs looks really beautiful otherwise?

Jim 

(order:  580e19366d38d )

Archived