Textures are superimposed

Mario Frauenheim

Hello everybody,
Since time we have a problem on a client, which is connected by wideview to the P3D server.
After the transfer to another airport (via the instructor station at the P3D server), the textures get mixed up completely. (Picture wideview lnke page and gcts_01).
If I now on the WidevieW client a "reload scenario" carry out everything is again in order (picture wideview right side and gcts_02).
I have already updated P3D completely, re-running the OrbX migration. Also an attempt to uninstall OrbX and then reinstall did not fix the error.
Does anyone know or has any idea?
I guess it's the wideview itself, but I'm not in the forum and my regiustration mail is not responding.

Thanks and best regards
Mario

wideview.jpg

gcts_01.JPG

gcts_02.JPG

Hello Nick,
Thank you for your quick reply.
I will look at the link and try to repair the terrain.cfg.
I am only surprised that after the "Reload Szanario", after the Wideview client has rejoined, everything is ok. Until the next scenario change. Very strange!
Thanks and best regards
Mario

Hello Nick,
I have the terrain.cfg as described.
Unfortunately the result is the same, the error persists.
Two short videos might show this better. The first ( http://www.flightdeck-le.eu/tmp/IMG_6610.MOV ) shows the error. On the second ( http://www.flightdeck-le.eu/tmp/IMG_6611.MOV ), on the Wideview Client "Reload scenario" and everything is in order. Very strange.
Another idea?
Our P3D-Main is identical installed and configured, there are not these problems. I have the feeling that the P3D loading process on the WidevieW Client is somewhat different.

Thanks and best regards
Mario

Archived