AI Traffic Problem

Dactyl

Hello Orbx Team,

after installing AU Traffic V2 and activating it in the FTXCentral, I get an error message from FSX, that there are several objects with the same title:

AI F-27A NZP

ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFT\FTX_F-27A.

I looked for the mentioned file and found one folder FTX_F-27A and FTX 1.0 F-27A. I first renamed the last one to XXXFTX 1.0 F-27A with no effect, the error message came again, then I removed this folder completely to another location and the message didn`t appear again.

Have I done everything right or will the AI traffic not work correctly without the folder ? I removed the folder with the 1.0 in its name, because I thought it is an old one from the previous version.

Thanks in advance,

Jochen

It sounds like an unresolved conflict fron V1.0, the easiest way to check that your AI is working ok is crank up the traffic to 100% and start a flight at YMML at say 8am on a weekday, you should always see at least a few qantas, jetstar or virgin heavies sitting at the gates, if you see that, then you should be good to go.  Although I only paint AI, Mal may have a more in depth solution for you as he sees this post.

Archived