Error in installer

ananda

I was most disappointed to find that AU Blue could only be installed in the FSX folder. I have all of my add-ons on a separate drive.

However, I allowed it to proceed then got:

Posted Image

Having clicked on "OK" it appeared to finish successfully. Do I have a corrupt installation?

George

Q6600 running Vista64

Edit. I got the same error when installing Hotfix 8. The others seemed to work ok.

Edit2. The same error when installing Holger's mesh. What is going on?

Edit3. And the same when installing the airportsĀ  ::)

Edit 4. My order details are:

Order Number: FSS0004567

Order Date: 2008-03-20

Guest J van E

FTX Mode quickly turns FTX on and off. If you fly outside the FTX area you have to turn off.

Don't know the answer to your problem, but I do know you have to post your ordernumber (4 digits) here before you get support. (I just posted this so the support guys won't have to ask it (what they always do, they don't simply ignore posts without an ordernumber!), and to speed up the process. ;) )

did you try to right click the installer and select install as admininstrator ?

From the message it seems that something is not correct, normally it shouldn't be a problem to install the ORBX folder in the fsX Root folder

Some more of the mates are running Vista so they have more insight to it

did you try to right click the installer and select install as admininstrator ?

From the message it seems that something is not correct, normally it shouldn't be a problem to install the ORBX folder in the fsX Root folder

Some more of the mates are running Vista so they have more insight to it

I was logged in as administrator with UAC inhibited. The problem is not the FSX root folder, the scenery.cfg is in Documents and settings which is a protected folder.

I have manually added the scenery but I would like to know the recommended priorities in scenery.cfg.

George

Archived