FTX EU Northern Ireland

SimPilotTrev

Hello

I seem to having a problem with the EU Northern Ireland scenery in that the file FTX_EU_NIR_07_MESH is missing from my P3D Orbx folder (and of course in the P3D Scenery Library) - all other areas such as EU England, Scotland and Wales are ok and show the relevant MESH file.  As a consequence I today uninstalled EU Northern Ireland and reinstalled via FTX Central but still the file is missing!  Installed is FTX_EU_NIR_05_SCENERY, FTX_EU_NIR_06_CVX and FTX_EU_NIR_08__CUSTOM.

I would very much appreciate some help please.

Thank You

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Please read Holger's answer into this topic:

Don't forget to use a more explicit title next time to make it easy to answer.

Hi Richard

Many thanks for your prompt reply and now I understand!  However, I am surprised that I did not see any mention when purchasing the product that mesh was not included.  I am sure you will appreciate that it does look odd in the Scenery Library when NIR is out of sync with other scenery areas, as it looks as though 07 is missing.  May be I missed a reference somewhere to the fact that there is not a 07 MESH file - could not see it in the manual where mention of this fact would have been helpful? 

Kind regards

Trevor

True there is no included additional mesh in the 2 IRL addons but remember that your sim has mesh. If you want you can try setting your mesh resolution to 1m in your sim and you should see a more defined mesh where applicable. Orbx base there sceneries on a 5m mesh resolution but in many circumstances the sim mesh setting can be higher. Try it and if it causes any elevation  issues you just revert back to 5m.

Archived