account

Nino

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/16/2017 at 0:17 AM, Alex Goff said:

Hi Nino,

I have removed the commercial status from the account associated with your forums email.

Hi Alex,

I have also met the same problem,could you please help me change my account e mail address removed type to private?Thanks

Hi,

On January 28 I registered for an ORBX Direct account with my email address and chosen password.  I was supposed to receive a validation email to validate the account. I never received that email.  I looked in my trash folder, I did not accidently delete it.

I am now in limbo:

1) If I try to re-register, your registration page says my email address is already "taken", (the address is mine) and the process is stopped.

2) Requesting a password reset or forgotten password, is not accepted, either. Apparently because my account was never validated by the validation link in the email that I didn't get.

3) You recognize my correct email address, but I can't log in.

The  ORBX direct account email address is the same as my forum email address. My forum name is donindowners.  

Please advise.  

Thanks Nick! 

I am now able to log in to my ORBX Direct account.

Have bought FTX Global Base Pack today, and installed in FSX Steam with FTX Central3. Enjoying the improved scenery detail very much..

Also downloaded the Olympic Peninsula Demo, and Bowerman Airport Freeware.   Marvelous.

Pacific Northwest is my favorite flying area, and now even better.

Thanks for your quick help, and have a great day,

donindowners

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived