PAKT Positioning Prob (not the utx elivation one)

KBPilot

Hi,

I recently updated all my Orbx stuff to the FTX Central 3 system and for the most part it's working great.  My only problem that I noticed so far is that when I try to load a plane into PAKT, (I have the Ketchikan package as well as the Pacific Fjords area package,) my plane is setting several yards off the runway (but facing the correct direction.)   This strikes me of a wrong afcad that is not aligned to the scenery, but I can not find any activated afcad for PAKT other than the one in my Orbx installation.  I do have UTX Alaska, but have elevation and afcad for this deactivated.  I did not have this problem before updating the scenery through FTX Central 3.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm a virtual bush pilot based out of Ketchikan so this is holding my virtual business back ;D. 

Thanks,

Kevin

Here's a picture.  It's nothing that's keeping me from flying because I can just pull over onto the runway, as I just had a great flight from Ketchikan to Craig.  I do love the scenery and am thinking about adding Gustavas to my collection.

Anyway here is the picture,  The only other scenery I have installed besides the Orbx scenery in this area is UTX Alaska and I have all related files to Ketchikan disabled.

PS: I could not get photo to display in post, just a file that requires opening to see.

2017-3-6_13-45-44-790.BMP

Just made the discovery that this only happens if I load via the active runway.  Before the update, I couldn't load from a ramp or gate,(not sure if this was an error or if they weren't in the afcad, so I got in the habbit of loading the active runway for PAKT.)  I noticed today that I can now load sitting at a gate or ramp, which solves the problem because I always prefer a cold start from a ramp anyway. 

Anyway starting from a ramp solves the problem for me, sorry for the inconvenience.  Thanks again for the great scenery.

Kevin

Archived