Crash detection at kblu

aaronp97

So just noticed when landing I crash on runway when just taxing. Any ideas? And couple questions if anyone knows...I have auto gen in water at plum island 2b2 but that's the only one I've noticed.

And is there anything I can do to prevent fsx from crashing from memory loss? It happens about every hour when flying in photoreal intensive areas like rhonerville. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And is there anything I can do to prevent fsx from crashing from memory loss?

There is a tweak to the FSX.cfg.  Just google subject FSX Memory Crash.

plum island 2b2

I have it.  What mesh are you using in NA?

So just noticed when landing I crash on runway when just taxing. Any ideas?

Sounds like another Mesh issue.  I will assume you are using Northern California?  Is there any other mesh you are using that would affect KBLU?

And is there anything I can do to prevent fsx from crashing from memory loss?

There is a tweak to the FSX.cfg.  Just google subject FSX Memory Crash.

plum island 2b2

I have it.  What mesh are you using in NA?

So just noticed when landing I crash on runway when just taxing. Any ideas?

Sounds like another Mesh issue.  I will assume you are using Northern California?  Is there any other mesh you are using that would affect KBLU?

I am only using orbx sceneries. At 2b2 there is no region and I have global vector and landclass installed. California I have NC installed. Nothing else would be effecting anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

FSX Steam Edition

FTX Central latest

Win 10 64 bit

KBLU BCN

ORbX US Scenery (all of it)

FS Genesis (does not give problem with any other airfield - wouldnt I SEE me hitting the ground if there was a conflict?)

I have EXACTLY the same problem. Had it for months, just decided to post about it but see it already here.

First noticed it during a perfect landing with A2A Mustang....as soon as touched the runway = CRASH!

I thought what? No problem with airport elevation as looked great. Repeated twice from reload then decided to

just load aircraft straight at parking spot. From memory I believed this worked but as soon as I moved the plane one inch = CRASH!

So i thought I'd load the plane to the runway.. CRASH!

Some airfields have had similar problems which have been fixed by uninstalling and re-installing again. Not KBLU.

The other strips in the pack are fine, I make a point of landing on every Orbx strip I own (which is all but 2 world-wide) and this

is currently the only strip with problem as described by OP above,

If you wish I can make a video of me landing there with Xsplit and share from YouTube. 

Regards

Russ

Of course I love my OrbX - I own almost all of it would love to be able to use this strip!

PS I had a 'crashbox' problem with another devs KDAB. Plane always crashed during approach with crash detection on. I Posted video of incident and devs found and fixed the issue.

Archived