Land where Water Should Be (No Vector)

jjohnston

Hello all, I have just installed OpenLC North America (and FTX Trees) and have previously had Global Base installed as where a year prior. When I installed North America, now, land is where water should be, if there are huge bodies of water it looks like a desert, and even the coastlines of some cities are messed up now. I have already tried reinstalling North America and the Base, I would like to leave reinstalling sim to last resort. Thank you. 

Below are shots of flying over Montreal, and where there is supposed to be a river and a delta, there is just land.

2017-2-4_18-2-44-533.jpg

2017-2-4_18-18-6-386.jpg

Hi there,

neither openLC NA nor Global Base nor Trees HD include features that affect the display of waterbodies so it's difficult to see how they could be related to your issue. Are you using any third-party products that update the default water files, like Ultimate Terrain? If so running their respective configuration tools or repair functions should help restore the missing features.

Cheers, Holger

Okay, no I don't, so I guess I will have to reinstall my sim since this isn't the problem and I just did that, but the water is still land. I am confused by this, so I have deleted everything corresponding to scenery and textures including the configs, and will reinstall and see again. Maybe this will work.

Archived