NRM Alberta elevation issued

Tommytongue

I have Global, Vector, North America Landclass  HD Trees installed....

When I run P3d at CZVL all is good in the world.

I add a corrected airport for CZVL as the default is the wrong elevation and postion and r/w 26 is too short.

Runs well until I install

Northern Rocky Mountains region. The all the runways taxi ways etc are in valleys. When I uninstall NRM region it is all screwed up. Grass trees roads etc all over the airport. I can not get the default airport back or back to normal.....

Any ideas??? Why does it stay screwed up after uninstalling the region?????

And is there anyway to install the region and have the add on airport correct. 1 try I had the airport flat as it should be but the roads around it were missing? TAxi waysand r/w were there but the ectra hangers and roads are not.....

I have not altered the scenery lib order for orbx..... However when I move the add on airport above nrm region this is when all falls into the valley situation.

Hello,

CZVL has a version included in NRM.

Try temporarily disabling your addon airfield and see how it looks with only one airfield version active.

If for some reason you prefer the version you have, you can disable the FTX version by making a

search of your ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NRM05_SCENERY\Scenery folder for CZVL and renaming

the three folders you find to XXX.bgl.off.

There is also ADE_FTX_NRM_CZVL_elevation_adjustment.bgl in scenery\world\scenery which will

need the same thing doing to it.

Your addon may still not look correct depending on how it fits into the NRM mesh.

Archived