How to become an FTX Global Airport Contributor?

Hello,

Just curious, how would one become a contributor to the FTX Global Airports pack? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's quite possible that I may have missed a thread.

I've dabbled in creating sceneries for roughly the last five years, (going on six) so I know all the basics for the task. (Besides advanced modeling and techniques. I never really picked that up. But I'm slowly working on that..) I don't have time for my own full-scale projects at the moment due to work, but I still enjoy sprucing up smaller locations in my time off. Instead of just making something that only I would use here and there, I think it would be more appropriate to contribute to the FTX Global Airports pack(s), as they could then be used by the flightsim community. :)

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

Chris Britton

MS-96.JPGHello Chris,

If you want to practice building a FTX Global airport I have a great opportunity for you.  My home town has a Global Airport built by the Master - Neil himself.  A few miles across the small town is a semi-private airport used for handing GA traffic including some light jets that visit an 'auction site" located adjacent to the single 5,000 foot runway. I can take all the digital photos you would like and when the auction is in operation the place is full of large heavy construction equipment and Mack Trucks, etc.

Check out the Bing.com photos of MS96, Barrett Field, MS. 

Best Regards,

Ray Marshall

MS-96_a.JPG

Archived