PNW Orbx airports have uneven elevations & fuzzy runways

raymar99

Hi Ray,

Interesting ?

This elevation problem is only usually caused by conflicting airports at the same location.

The other thing that does cause it sometimes is when using an addon traffic product.

If you are using something like TRAFFIC 360 or MY TRAFFIC etc.

look in their SCENERY folder & remove any entries of the airport in question.

See if that solves it.

Cheers...Kim

Hello Voyager,

Good Morning.  Yep, FTX is now second on the list just below Add on Scenery.  I noticed the Orbx Friday Harbor was way down the list, I guess due to the development not using KFHR like the other Orbx airport sceneries. I moved it up to just below the Orb Libraries.

That seems to have done the trick. Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Ray

2 hours ago, raymar99 said:

Hello Voyager,

...  I noticed the Orbx Friday Harbor was way down the list, I guess due to the development not using KFHR like the other Orbx airport sceneries. I moved it up to just below the Orb Libraries.

That seems to have done the trick. Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Ray

@raymar99 " I moved it up to just below the Orb Libraries. That seems to have done the trick"

I'd like to make good news, Ray. But the FTX block (and also the OLC) has its own ordering logic controlled by FTXC3 (FTX Central 3). So no matter where you put KFHR - whenever you open up FTXC3, it will put KFHR as it is on its index, not the one you put in.

From the data available, I have nothing to advise you otherwise than the safest and most reliable remedy other than to uninstall and reinstall PNW.

If the issue persists, it is almost certain that another add-on ist interfering (or other add-on that you are not alerted to).

Best regards,

Voyager

Archived